Thursday 15 September 2016

Koru art

IMG_0352.JPG
                               Koru art
For art we did koru art and we had to represent our family on our artwork. On my artwork the purple one is my mum the red and orange one is my dad the green one is my brother and last of all the blue one is me. When I was doing my art I used the absorption and managing distractions learning muscle because I was absorbed with my work and I never wanted to stop because it was really fun and I was managing my distractions and not talking to my friends. I am really proud of my artwork because it took a lot of time in pastelling because we had to do our korus in pastel and our background in vivid. I am also glad with the patterns that I used because they stand out. Another reason why I am really glad with my artwork is that it turned out exactly how I wanted it to look like. If I could start my artwork again I would change nothing because I am really pleased with it. Why I am pleased of my artwork is because I took my time and I used the right colors for my family and the background looks really cool, because I used black and white and I used 3 different patterns.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your art because it looks really attractive and you would be able to see it from a distance. I like how you wrote a bit about your art and what learning muscles you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ruby.

    ReplyDelete