Wednesday 15 June 2016

Sad dogs



          Sad dogs

Dear humans I want to be free from this cage. So I can play fetch and other games. I am really hungry and thirsty I wish I could have some food. They only feed me 3 times a day. Please would you go to the pet shop and please buy a pet I would be really thankful. Actually the thing is that all the pets are bored, lonely and upset. Please buy me I am a happy funny dog I will always listen to you. I won't make a mess of my food I will finish it all at once. I have nothing to do or play with I have no toys at all. All day long I just cry but if you buy me I will be running everywhere around fetching the ball all day long. Please would you help me to be free from this cage.

From a very sad dog.

3 comments:

  1. You have got really good detail and it sounds like you were the dog and writing to the humans. It makes us readers really sad and feel bad for the dog. Nice job Harman keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww it just makes me cry, I love it and I hope the dog finds a home. (a safe and loving home)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Henrietta and Eva

    ReplyDelete