Friday 10 June 2016

Angry fish

Dear humans,               


All day long I just go round and round in this small bowl all day my bowl is always the same old bowl. I wish I could be free and live in the ocean. I really need a friend that is always beside me, I used to have one he was in the same bowl as me but unfortunately he died because the bowl was to small for him because he didn’t have much room to swim in. So please don’t do the same thing to me. I only have a short life so can I live it properly. Please would you get me out of this tiny bowl you only feed me 2 to 3 times a day. I need a friend to not get me bored please would you get me out of here. How would you feel if your parents surrounded you in such a small bowl. I am probably just a tiny pet but I am just like you a living person but i'm a fish. I bet that you would not like it if you had to be me. You won't even be able to breath in water or you would die. Every day I am just so bored and lonely. I know I am not the best pet but don't blame me if you were me you will be shouting out that life is so boring. I deserve better then this small old bowl. Why would you even put me in this little old bowl.

From a angry fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment